Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] new WG page on tools.ietf.org/wg and Trac use?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:00:18 -0800

> As noted earlier, this has been fixed.  One of the servers had run out
 > of disk space...

yes, thanks.

 >> Also, is it possible to use the Trac tracker functionality for an individual
 >> I-D, or general WG items, or must we have at least one official WG I-D active
 >> to be able to do so?
 >
 > You can use it for anything you like, but to classify issues under different
 > 'components' you need to log in using the email address associated with your
 > WG chair status to get admin access, and go to the admin area (admin link to

hm, I don't seem to get an "Admin" link rendered on any page in the set of 
httpstate pages.

I do get this error displayed tho..

Warning: Can't synchronize with the repository (/home/svn/wg/httpstate does not 
appear to be a Subversion repository.). Look in the Trac log for more information.

thanks,

=JeffH

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:33:32 +0100

Hi Jeff,

The full disk apparently had more repercussions.  I think I've fixed them
all now:

> hm, I don't seem to get an "Admin" link rendered on any page in the set of 

Ok, this was an issue with the case of the email address used for your chair
role.  Fixed so you're now registered as admin with the all-lowercase address.

> appear to be a Subversion repository.). Look in the Trac log for more information.

SVN repository now created and synced.  Looks good from here now.

Best,

	Henrik