Subject: [Tools-discuss] comment on new data tracker HTML UI

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 17:03:36 +0200

Hi,

I like it a lot. Good work.

Here's a minor feature request: apparently it uses the fragment 
identifier to switch between the various tabs, such as #ballot and #writeup.

It would be great if these would also work for bookmarked links (so that 
it becomes possible to directly navigate to a specific tab).

Best regards, Julian

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:58:33 +0200

Julian Reschke wrote:

> It would be great if these would also work for bookmarked links (so
> that it becomes possible to directly navigate to a specific tab).

Hmm -- this should be possible already. At least for me,
bookmarking something like this:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-file/#ballot

works as you'd expect? (with FF 3.6 and IE7, at least...)

Best regards,
Pasi

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:21:55 +0200

> works as you'd expect? (with FF 3.6 and IE7, at least...)

It does.

I think I was trying to edit the URL in the address bar and just hit 
return -- that doesn't have any effect ("reload" does). But that's 
probably not he page's fault.

Best regards, Julian