Subject: [Tools-discuss] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'The LDAP Don&#39; t Use Copy Control' to Proposed Standard (draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-09.txt)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:16:36 +0100

...it would be interesting, which tool created this broken announcement 
message :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Protocol Action: 'The LDAP Don&#39;	t Use Copy Control' to 
Proposed Standard	(draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-09.txt)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:56:54 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>,	RFC Editor 
<[email-masked]>

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'The LDAP Don&#39;t Use Copy Control'
   (draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-09.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy/

Technical Summary

    This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)

    Don't Use Copy control extension which allows a client to specify that

    copied information should not be used in providing service.  This
    control is based upon the X.511 dontUseCopy service control option.

Working Group Summary

    This is not a WG document.

Document Quality

    Several LDAP vendors either already support or indicated support
    for this extension.

Personnel

    Alexey Melnikov is the Responsible Area Director.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce