Subject: [Tools-discuss] Missing [tracker] link on http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-08

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:44:15 +0000

Hi.

I am currently shepherding a number of DTNRG documents through their
progress to the RFC editor.

There are six of them which are on this coming week's IESG agenda, and
so have active datatracker entries.

Of these two appear as expected in the
html://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnfg... pages, i.e.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-08
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-previous-hop-block-12
both have [tracker] links in the top line.

However the other four are missing the [tracker] link, i.e.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe-08
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-iana-bp-registries-01
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-17

although the datatracker pages can be accessed as expected
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-cbhe/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-iana-bp-registries/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security/

Any idea what is going on?  Presumably something odd about 'docphase' in
the markup script.

Regards,
Elwyn

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:28:33 +0100

Hi Elwyn,

I'm not sure why some of these don't have the appropriate [Tracker]
link -- I'll investigate.  It's not just a matter of refreshing the
html conversion; I tried that and it made a difference for one of
the documents, but not the rest.

Best,

	Henrik

On 2011-02-13 12:44 Elwyn Davies said:
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss
>