Subject: [Tools-discuss] msglint source

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:00:19 -0500

hi IETF Tools team folks--

i'm interested in being able to run msglint offline, and in being able
to add additional checks based on other IETF standards.

Is the source for msglint available someplace?  What license is it under?

Regards,

	--dkg

PS please CC me; i'm not subscribed to tools-discuss at the moment.

PPS the link to Bill Fenner's ABNF Validator (on
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/msglint/ ) points to
http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/abnf.cgi , but rtg.ietf.org doesn't respond
to HTTP or HTTPS requests.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:16:53 +0100

Hi Daniel,

> Is the source for msglint available someplace?  What license is it under?

Source: rsync rsync.tools.ietf.org::tools/tools/msglint/
Licence: ???

I'd try to send a message to Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
for info regarding the license.

Best,

	Henrik

> to HTTP or HTTPS requests.

Hmm.  Yes.  Link fixed.  Thanks!

	Henrik