Subject: [Tools-discuss] Rfcmarkup-1.91 feedback

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:01:16 +0300

Hello,

I have a minor comment on Rfcmarkup 1.91 tool.  I mean that the words 
like "RFC xxxx" or "BCP nnn" are displayed as hyper-links whereas "STD 
mm" are not displayed in this way.  (I haven't checked this for "FYI 
yy").  I'd like yo propose you to fix this issue in the next version of 
Rfcmarkup.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:09:18 +0200

Hi Mykyta,

> yy").  I'd like yo propose you to fix this issue in the next version of

I remember that in a rather early version of rfcmarkup I ran into some
problem or ambiguity related to the STD links, and rather than guess I
didn't put in a link.  I don't remember any more what the problem was; so
I'll keep this in mind the next time I do an update.

	Henrik