Subject: [Tools-discuss] Unpaginated Internet Drafts

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:31:05 -0700

...are still not being accepted by the drafts submission tool. Just sayin'...

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:01:55 +0200

Hi Paul,

> ...are still not being accepted by the drafts submission tool. Just sayin'...

Did you use the new one at http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/, or the old
one at http://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/upload.cgi ?

	Henrik

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:08:52 -0700

> one at http://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/upload.cgi ?

Ahh, the wonder of antique bookmarks. Neither. <https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>

Sorry about that...

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:01:24 +0200

Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ahh, the wonder of antique
> bookmarks. Neither. <https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>

And that link is still used on the front page of http://tools.ietf.org/
for "Draft Submission".  Is that intentional?

/Simon

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:26:57 +0200

Hi Simon,

> for "Draft Submission".  Is that intentional?

It was, yes.  I wanted to start slow, to catch any obvious problems with the
production deployment before exposing the service to the general IETFer.  This
also let us fix a missing library dependency without impacting more than one
submission.

As the production deployment hasn't shown any further problems, I've asked the
secretariat to update the links on www.ietf.org.  I expect that to happen during
the day today (PDT workday).

Best,

	Henrik