Subject: [Tools-discuss] WG status pages seem to have gone weird

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:52:03 -0500

<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/>
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/>

Getting this error:
"
An error occurred at this point in the web-page generation.
An error report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error isn't
fixed within 48 hours, please contact the web page author directly.
" % (timestr(filetime(cachename)), timestr(dirtime("."))) 451 # if not
cachefile: include = filename =
'/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/index.pyht' /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in
include(filename='/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/index.pyht') 222 223 if
string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 224 exec code in execglobals, execlocals
225 else: 226 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code = '
\ntryinclude("head.pyht")\ntryinclude("top.pyht")\ntryinclude("drafts.pyht")\ntryinclude("bot.pyht")\n'
global execglobals = {'Wg': 'Ecrit', '__builtins__': , 'area': 'rai',
'args': {}, 'basename': , 'cookie': , 'dirname': , 'env':
{'HTTP_COOKIE': 'ietfmenu=show', 'REDIRECT_STATU...t/',
'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip,deflate,sdch'}, 'escape': >, 'filetext':
, ...} execlocals = {'__name__': 'embedded-code-at-line-6', 'datenow':
'28 Nov 2011 16:51 GMT', 'filebase': 'index', 'filedate': , 'fileext':
'.pyht', 'filename': '/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/index.pyht',
'filepath': '/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit', 'filetime': ,
'interpreter': '/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py', 'time': , ...}
/home/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/ in () /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in
tryinclude(filename='top.pyht') 244 def tryinclude(filename): 245 if
os.path.isfile(filename): 246 include(filename) 247 return "" 248
global include = filename = 'top.pyht' /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in
include(filename='top.pyht') 222 223 if string.find(code, "\n") > -1:
224 exec code in execglobals, execlocals 225 else: 226 res =
eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code = '\nchairlist =
filetext("chairs.txt").rstrip().spl...f="mailto:%s">%s
\\n\' %(chair[0], name))\n' global execglobals = {'Wg': 'Ecrit',
'__builtins__': , 'area': 'rai', 'args': {}, 'basename': , 'cookie': ,
'dirname': , 'env': {'HTTP_COOKIE': 'ietfmenu=show',
'REDIRECT_STATU...t/', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip,deflate,sdch'},
'escape': >, 'filetext': , ...} execlocals = {'__name__':
'embedded-code-at-line-70', 'ad':
[email-masked]\tGonzalo Camarillo', 'adlist': ':
Robert Sparks, Gonzalo Camarillo', 'chair':
[email-masked]\tMarc Linsner', 'chairlist':
[[email-masked]\tMarc Linsner', [email-masked]\tRichard
Barnes'], 'chartered': '2005-Feb-09', 'concluded': '', 'datenow': '28
Nov 2011 16:51 GMT', 'docroot': '/home/www/tools.ietf.org/', 'email':
['marc.linsner', 'cisco.com'], ...} /home/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/
in () /home/www/tools.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/ in
getimg(path='../../photo/', name='Marc Linsner') : No module named
Image __class__ = __delattr__ = __dict__ = {} __doc__ = "Import can't
find module, or can't find name in module." __format__ =
__getattribute__ = __getitem__ = __getslice__ = __hash__ = __init__ =
__new__ = __reduce__ = __reduce_ex__ = __repr__ = __setattr__ =
__setstate__ = __sizeof__ = __str__ = __subclasshook__ = __unicode__ =
args = ('No module named Image',) message = 'No module named Image'
The above is a description of an error in a Python program. Here is
the original traceback: Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 449, in include(filename) File
"/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 224, in include exec code in execglobals,
execlocals File "", line 3, in File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 246,
in tryinclude include(filename) File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 224,
in include exec code in execglobals, execlocals File "", line 12, in
File "", line 21, in getimg ImportError: No module named Image -->
"

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:44:33 -0800

6man too.  It looks like any w.g. with a "*" in the list at the left is affected.

Bob

On Nov 28, 2011, at 8:52 AM, Richard Barnes wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss