Subject: [Tools-discuss] SVN issues?

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:45:33 -0700

When I try to commit a file to the SVN repository for the appsawg
using the command line, I get this error:

###

$ svn commit -m "03" draft-ietf-appsawg-xdash.xml
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/svn/wg/appsawg/!svn/act/b587b25e-6696-43da-9a65-2567019f082f': 200
OK (http://svn.tools.ietf.org)

###

Is this PEBKAC or something on the server side?

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:27:23 +0100

Hi Peter,

> Is this PEBKAC or something on the server side?

Sounds like a server side problem on first read.  I'll dig into this
tomorrow (getting to be too late in Sweden now, after a nervous/hectic
day setting things up for the last testing phase before the big
ietf database switch-over...)

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:28:39 -0700

> ietf database switch-over...)

OK, no hurry. I submitted the I-D already anyway, but it's nice to keep
source control up to date, too. ;-)

Thanks for the big database switchover!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:34:44 +0100

Hi Peter,

I just tried to reproduce this from my end; did a checkout,
added a newline at the end of the file, and did a commit,
but didn't see any error -- the commit went through fine.

Which OS are you using, and what's the output of 'svn info' in
your current checkout?

Could you try to commit once more from your current checkout, and
if that doesn't work, could you try with a new checkout, and see
if you still get the error below?

Best regards,

	Henrik

On 2012-02-14 23:27 Henrik Levkowetz said:
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss
>