Subject: [Tools-discuss] Missing archive link for krb-wg

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:47:44 -0800

Greetings. Why does <https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/krb-wg/> not have a direct link to the mailing list archive for this WG? Is it because that archive is not on the IETF server?

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:34:44 +0100

On 2012-02-15 18:47 Paul Hoffman said the following:
> Greetings. Why does <https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/krb-wg/> not
> have a direct link to the mailing list archive for this WG? Is it
> because that archive is not on the IETF server?

Just checked the code.  The reason is that (probably because of junk
in the database) the template code checks whether the link starts
with http: or ftp:.  I've added a check for https: too in the new
tracker beta.

	Henrik

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:51:15 -0800

> with http: or ftp:.  I've added a check for https: too in the new

Good enough. And am glad you are not linking to those RAI WGs archives that publish with sip: URLS. :-)

--Paul Hoffman