Subject: [Tools-discuss] etherpad

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:03:00 +0100

In httpbis there was some concern in case too many people joined
the etherpad and overloaded it. I guess the other concern is that
someone might accidentally delete stuff.

It'd be fine if there was a way to get a web page version of
the content that's ready only in the same way the jabber logs work.

Just one for the wish-list,
Cheers,
S.

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:32:20 +0200

> someone might accidentally delete stuff.

You can always "rewind" Etherpad (history function).
Of course, if somebody deletes stuff and then others continue adding things, you are in a merge job.
It may be hard to find such an event in the 5000 revisions or so that have happened at the end of a WG meeting.
(In CoRE, it was revision 5502 :-)

Grüße, Carsten