Subject: [Tools-discuss] forcing "full document text" all the time on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:48:44 -0500

I've looked and looked, but can't find the link to manipulate the 
"[include full document text]" setting from 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc?

I know I set it once so that it was on by default, but the setting got 
lost.

Should there be an "options" link on the left to set options like this 
on my browser? Or perhaps a link at the bottom that says something like 
"[change full document settings]"?

     Tony Hansen

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:24:33 +0100

> "[change full document settings]"?

The page is here: http://datatracker.ietf.org/cookies/

Yes, maybe there should be a link in the sidebar or at the bottom --
maybe something for the sprint?

Best regards,

	Henrik