Subject: [Tools-discuss] Incorrect revision number of draft for tools.ietf.org/wg/spfbis/

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 07:47:50 -0700

Hello,

tools.ietf.org/wg/spfbis/ displays revision "07" for 
draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment.  The current version of the draft is 
draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-09.

tools.ietf.org/wg/spfbis/draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment/ doesn't list 
versions -08 and -09 of the draft.

Regards,
-sm

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 14:45:20 +0200

Hi,

> draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-09.

Ack.  One of the servers (which you hit) hadn't sync'ed properly; fixed.

> versions -08 and -09 of the draft.

Right.  Also an effect of the sync problem.  Fixed.

Thanks for the alert!

	Henrik