Subject: [Tools-discuss] There was a note about etherpad an outage?

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:41:23 -0400

did that get resolved? I don't see etherpad being up on:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/minutes>

(or was it somewhere else and I just missed it?)

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:44:08 +0200

> (or was it somewhere else and I just missed it?)

That is the URL where the etherpad showed, but as soon as the
meeting minutes have been posted, the etherpad window goes
away.

This seems sufficiently unintuitive that I'll change that for
the next meeting, I expect.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:24:21 -0400

> the next meeting, I expect.

great! my follow-up question is probably best stated as: "Where can I
get another token?" we have an interim meeting coming up (6/6) and would
like to utilize etherpad for that as well.

I can probably spin my own somewhere, but... the tools provided one was
very nice :)

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:42:12 +0200

Hi Chris,

> I can probably spin my own somewhere, but... the tools provided one was

You're welcome to use this: 
  http://grenache.tools.ietf.org:9001/p/notes-interim-2012-sidr-3
(and equivalent for later interims, incrementing the -3 as needed)

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:31:05 -0400

> (and equivalent for later interims, incrementing the -3 as needed)

oh terrific! so essentially it'll make a new 'pad' with every invocation
of new name?