Subject: [Tools-discuss] cron job for the IETF doctors/directorates

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 16:56:38 +0200

Dear all,

Alan Dekok has this excellent weekly script for the AAA directorates: it 
returns all the active IETF drafts that have a reference to radius. The 
results are sent via email.
For example:

    draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-05          Active	
    draft-ietf-abfab-arch-03                          Active	
    draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-02                  Active	
    draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05           Active	
    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-01               Active	
    draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03                      Active	
    draft-ietf-precis-framework-04                    Active	

This script from Alan Dekok helps the doctors to list which drafts 
reference the directorate area of interest.
During the AAA lunch at the IETF, we discussed the script extension to 
other directorates.
Alan updated his script for the YANG doctors.

    $ ./ietf-tech-report -r yang
    draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-04                  Active	
    draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-04                 Active	
    draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-02                  Active	
    draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05               Active	
    draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11           In IESG processing -
    ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
    draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00               Active	
    draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-00                     Active	
    draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-05                       Active

Pretty cool, isn't it?

The ideal solution would be
     - to host this script on an IETF server
     - to have multiple script instances for each doctor/directorate
I'm trying to pursue that route.

Do you think it's possible? Practically, how to proceed?

Regards, Benoit.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[AAA-DOCTORS] Updated "tech report" script
Date: 	Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:28:30 +0200
From: 	Alan T DeKok <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

   I've put it up on github:

https://github.com/alandekok/ietf-tech-report

   With documentation and everything...

$ ./ietf-tech-report -r radius
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-01               Active	
draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-05          Active	
draft-ietf-abfab-arch-03                          Active	
draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03                      Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-02                  Active	
draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08                       In IESG processing -
ID Tracker state <Approved-announcement to be sent::Point Raised -
writeup needed>	

$ ./ietf-tech-report -r yang
draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-04                  Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-04                 Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-02                  Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-05               Active	
draft-ietf-ipfix-configuration-model-11           In IESG processing -
ID Tracker state <RFC Ed Queue>	
draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-00               Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-00                     Active	
draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-05                       Active
_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors