Subject: [Tools-discuss] Minutes not up-to-date on tools.ietf.org

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:59:22 +0000

Hi Henrik,

We updated the minutes for l3vpn, but after more than 12 hours 
tools.ietf.org still shows the old minutes.
Is something broken or is this just a matter of refresh delay ?

In both cases, it would be nice to have reasonably timely updates of the 
minutes.

Thanks for your work on tools.ietf.org,

-Thomas
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.