Subject: [Tools-discuss] rfcdiff not working?

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:38:30 -0700

Hi,

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-requirements/history/
     -> http://{{rfcdiff_prefix}}/?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08

Regards, Benoit.

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:41:39 -0700

>     -> http://{{rfcdiff_prefix}}/?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08
Thanks - I'll go find what didn't happen right.
For the moment, you can use the widget at the top of that page to get to 
the diff.

RjS

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:41:37 -0400

This worked for me:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?&url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:44:15 -0700

>>     -> http://{{rfcdiff_prefix}}/?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08
What he's pointing to is in the history, the second link in lines like 
this are broken:
New version available: draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08 
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08.txt> (diff 
from -07 
<http://localhost:8000/doc/draft-ietf-eman-requirements/history/%7B%7Brfcdiff_prefix%7D%7D?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08>) 

I'm on it (I caused it).

RjS

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:54:06 -0700

> For the moment, you can use the widget at the top of that page to get to

I was having some problems too.

spt

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:55:42 -0700

On 8/1/12 3:44 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
>>>     ->http://{{rfcdiff_prefix}}/?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-08
>>>
>>> Regards, Benoit.
>>>
I sent a patch to Henrik

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:03:55 -0700

Hi Robert & Henrik,

Working now.
Thanks for reacting (and solving!) fast.

Regards, Benoit.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:17:09 -0700

Hi all,

I found and fixed this before seeing this thread, based on feedback from
another user.  I think this was caused by a codesprint change, but haven't
looked further.  Should be ok now, in any case.  Thanks for the patch,
Robert!

Best regards,

	Henrik