Subject: [Tools-discuss] Test server for RFC 6359 (Datatracker Extensions to Include IANA and RFC Editor Processing Information)

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:30:44 +0200

Hi people!

I have put up a test server for the Datatracker extensions for IANA
and RFC Editor information as described in RFC 6359 here:

http://statesync.ietf.beta.iola.dk/

The notable changes are:

- IANA states show up

- RFC Editor state changes will show up in the history

- In the near future, faster updates from IANA and RFC Editor

- Consensus yes/no indication on IETF/IRTF drafts to be filled in

- Consensus, Last Call expiration, IANA Review problems and stream
show up in IESG agenda

- Alternate streams:

* Can request publication at RFC Editor

* Can change intended RFC status of their drafts

* Get notifications on new draft submissions

- Dump of draft attributes at /doc/draft-XXXX/doc.json

- Discrepancies report for seeing discrepancies between the states at
the Datatracker, IANA and RFC Editor

I am happy to answer any questions or comments, especially regarding
the publication requests which I'm not sure I got entirely right.
Barring any comments, this will likely go live soon.

NOTE

The testserver operates on a local database dump from today, so you
can change things as you like. You can login with your usual account
and blank password. Emails are suppressed, unless you go to

http://statesync.ietf.beta.iola.dk/accounts/testemail/

and fill in your information - then you'll get emails you produce forwarded.

Also note that some information outside the database dump may be
missing from the test server so some links may be dead.

Ole