Subject: [Tools-discuss] which drafts should appear on working group pages?

From: Tony Finch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:10:55 +0000

What are the criteria for including drafts on a working group's tools
page?

I ask because draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change is not listed on
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/

Tony.
-- 
f.anthony.n.finch  <[email-masked]>  http://dotat.at/
Forties, Cromarty: East, veering southeast, 4 or 5, occasionally 6 at first.
Rough, becoming slight or moderate. Showers, rain at first. Moderate or good,
occasionally poor at first.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 14:52:03 -0500

Hi Tony,

> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/

The draft is expired.  Only active drafts (and possibly expired drafts which
have been replaced by a WG draft) are listed under 'Related Active Documents).

Best regards,

	Henrik