Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] Tools-discuss Digest, Vol 99, Issue 1

From: "Hosnieh Rafiee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:06:11 +0100

>When I try to submit, I get:

>Your draft has NOT been verified to meet IDNITS requirements. (View IDNITS
Results)

>The link to the results shows:
I receive the same error message while I also tried to resolve any error I
received during checking it by http://www.ietf.org/tools/idnits/ the last
result is as follow. However, I still have problem submitting my draft. I
reported that problem to ietf-action. I receive empty message in view idnits
results. Yesterday I spent a lot of time to figure out this but I was not
successful.

     No issues found here.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/id-info/1id-guidelines.txt:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist :
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     No issues found here.

  Miscellaneous warnings:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

  == Couldn't figure out when the document was first submitted -- there may
     comments or warnings related to the use of a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378
     work that could not be issued because of this.  Please check the Legal
     Provisions document at http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info to
determine
     if you need the pre-RFC5378 disclaimer.

  Checking references for intended status: Proposed Standard
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     (See RFCs 3967 and 4897 for information about using normative
references
     to lower-maturity documents in RFCs)

     No issues found here.

     Summary: 0 errors (**), 0 flaws (~~), 1 warning (==), 0 comments (--).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----