Subject: [Tools-discuss] calendar tools missing one item

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:44:13 -0500

Hello,
 for IETF86,  http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/86/calendar: when selection "all session .ics file", it does not include the IAB iab-wcit session.  I guess that this is because it is a special case.  (or on purpose ;-))

Marc.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:24:37 +0100

Hi Marc,

On 2013-02-28 02:44 Marc Blanchet said:
> Hello, for IETF86,  http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/86/calendar: when
> selection "all session .ics file", it does not include the IAB
> iab-wcit session.  I guess that this is because it is a special case.
> (or on purpose ;-))

No, the script which generates the .ics file from the agenda had some
regular expressions which matched on the areas + IRTF; I've now added
IAB too.

Eventually I hope we can transition to the calendars generated on the
datatracker, as they are being generated by a less brittle mechanism.

The calendar files should include the IAB session after the next update.

Best regards,

	Henrik