Subject: [Tools-discuss] are IPR links on tools page working?

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:37:02 +0000

Hi,

I was looking at [1] just now but there's no IPR link on that
page, though there have been declarations on earlier versions [2]
that can be found via the tracker [3].

That seems odd,
Thanks,
S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dthakore-tls-authz-03
[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document_tag=draft-dthakore-tls-authz
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dthakore-tls-authz/

---

From: "VIGOUREUX, MARTIN (MARTIN)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:35:50 +0000

Stephen,

I think this is the case for all drafts.
As the technology element which is covered by the patent may be taken out of a draft at some point in time of its evolution, this could make sense.

-m
________________________________
De : Stephen Farrell
Envoyé : 15/03/2013 12:37
À : [email-masked] Discussion
Objet : [Tools-discuss] are IPR links on tools page working?

Hi,

That seems odd,
Thanks,
S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dthakore-tls-authz-03
[2]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id_document_tag=draft-dthakore-tls-authz
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dthakore-tls-authz/
_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:51:04 +0000

> As the technology element which is covered by the patent may be taken out of a draft at some point in time of its evolution, this could make sense.

Hmm...  I thought the tools page did put in a link in any
case. In this case, the declaration was directly on this
version of the draft.

I'm not objecting though, the information is there if one
knows to look.

S