Subject: [Tools-discuss] IETF agenda page failures

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:43:16 -0400

Until recently, you could go back pretty far on the datatracker agenda 
page (I know I was using events from the mid-60's for my testing). 
Unfortunately, this no longer seems to work for anything older than IETF 83:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/82/agenda/#RAI

Unfortunately, the error I get is somewhat opaque.

/a

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:17:01 -0400

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam Roach <[email-masked]> writes:
    Adam> Until recently, you could go back pretty far on the
    Adam> datatracker agenda page (I know I was using events from the
    Adam> mid-60's for my testing). Unfortunately, this no longer seems
    Adam> to work for anything older than IETF 83:

    Adam> http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/82/agenda/#RAI

https://orlando.gatineau.credil.org/meeting/82/agenda/#RAI

seems to work.  I conclude that either:
  a) it's a change since 4.40
  b) there is a database content problem

-- 
Michael Richardson
-on the road-

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:38:57 -0400

Hi Adam,

> Unfortunately, the error I get is somewhat opaque.

Humm.  Timezone information is missing for earlier meetings, and we're using
that in the agendas now.  I'll tweak the code and ask if the secretariat can
backfill.

Best regards,

	Henrik