Subject: [Tools-discuss] Is anyone else noticing issues with meeting minutes?

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:08:49 +0000

The minutes for softwire are on the proceedings page at www.ietf.org, but can't be reached from the tools web site.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:31:30 +0200

Hi Ted,

On 2013-04-15 19:08 Ted Lemon said:
> The minutes for softwire are on the proceedings page at www.ietf.org,
> but can't be reached from the tools web site.

The secretariat has already started entering ietf-87 agenda information
into the database, which triggered a scripts on tools.ietf.org to start
processing ietf-87 information, and stop processing ietf-86 information.

Fixed.  The wg pages on tools.ietf.org should be updated within an hour
or so.

(For future alerts about stuff on tools.ietf.org which doesn't work as
expected, please Cc: me personally, as it increases the chances of
timely action dramatically.)

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:06:34 +0000

> Fixed.  The wg pages on tools.ietf.org should be updated within an hour

Thanks!