Subject: [Tools-discuss] No archive for recent posts on calsify@

From: Gregory Yakushev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:09:34 +0200

We had a discussion in the past month on the [email-masked] mailing list.
But I do not see this discussion at
http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/, the last one in the
archive is dated 2012.

I also couldn't report this issue through the "Report a bug" link (
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/newticket), my e-mail and password
didn't grant me access to do that.

Regards
Grisha

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:10:22 +0200

>http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/, the last one in the

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/calsify/current/maillist.html
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: Gregory Yakushev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:26:40 +0200

Thanks!

Fixing links at http://datatracker.ietf.org/list/wg/ would also be nice :)

Regards
Grisha