Subject: [Tools-discuss] Missing link to -02 version of I-D on -01 page

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 17:23:00 +0200

Hi,

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-01 does
not link http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-02
at the top in the "Versions:" list.

regards,
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 13:34:15 +0200

Hi Björn,

> at the top in the "Versions:" list.

Thanks for the alert!  Should be fixed now.

Best regards,

	Henrik