Subject: [Tools-discuss] tools.ietf.org: broken WG agenda pages for meetings > 82

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:27:22 +0000

Hello,

I just noticed that, at least for the WG I tested, no WG agenda is 
proposed for meetings after IETF82 on WG pages of tools.ietf.org.

For example, http://tools.ietf.org/wg/l3vpn/agenda , does not propose 
links to meeting after IETF 82, and if I do forge one I get a "Sorry, no 
agenda available as of today. Either no meeting was held, or the 
document has not yet been submitted." message.

The minutes seem to work fine however.

Best,

-Thomas
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:11:25 +0200

Hi Thomas,

> proposed for meetings after IETF82 on WG pages of tools.ietf.org.

Hmm. Right.  There was a change in agenda file naming which it seems one of
my more recent changes has caused to be sorted incorrectly.  

> document has not yet been submitted." message.

Actually, the pages were there, but sorted at the start of the list,
before 'agenda-59', etc., and named differently.

I think I've fixed this now, though -- should propagate out to all the
servers within an hour or so.

Thanks for the alert!

Best regards,

	Henrik