Subject: [Tools-discuss] Send ballot window: tool improvement

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:28:17 +0200

Hi,

Attached is a typical "send ballot position email" window.

On regular basis, while multitasking, I click multiple times on the 
"Send" button.
Would it possible to go back to the previous window once the "Send" 
action is done.
That would avoid annoying duplications.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:01:16 -0400

> On regular basis, while multitasking, I click multiple times on the "Send" button.
> Would it possible to go back to the previous window once the "Send" action is done.

It does.  The problem is that the "Send" can take some time, and
during that time the window is unchanged.  Perhaps what you're
actually asking is that when you click "Send", the first quick thing
the tool should do is disable the "Send" button, and perhaps add a
"Sending..." indication to the window.  Then it can take its time
sending.

Barry

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:32:41 +0200

On 18/07/2013 20:01, Barry Leiba wrote:
> It does.
Well, not for me. At least for 5 minutes.
I will test some more.
>   The problem is that the "Send" can take some time, and
That does the trick, yes.

Regards, Benoit