Subject: [Tools-discuss] http://tools.ietf.org/draft/aliases

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:18:25 +0200

Hi,

Is there something wrong with http://tools.ietf.org/draft/aliases, which 
stops with:

draft-aboba-dhc-mini.all: [email-masked]
draft-aboba-dhc-nad-ipv4: [email-masked]
draft-aboba-dhc-nad-ipv4.authors: [email-masked]
draft-aboba-dhc-nad-ipv4.all: [email-masked]
draft-a

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:39:36 +0200

Hi Benoit,

> draft-aboba-dhc-nad-ipv4.all: [email-masked]

Huh! Yes, that seems to have been a truncated file.  Fortunately it wasn't
on the server which is the primary mail handler.  I've fixed it now.

Thanks for the alert!

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:03:46 +0200

Hi Henrik,

Quick reaction, as always. Thanks.

Regards, Benoit