Subject: [Tools-discuss] Reviving an old draft and running afoul of security measures

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:42:12 -0700

I've been asked to revive a reasonably old draft.  One that was
originally submitted under an email address I no longer have.

I just submitted a new version.  No trouble, up to the point where the
submission tool didn't send me an email, because it only sends emails
that are in the intersection of the sets for current and previous
versions of the draft.  (As per previous discussions regarding draft
hijacking protections.)

However, there is no feedback to this effect.  I'm now not sure if
this draft has raised alarms with the secretariat, or whether it's now
just in limbo.  I can still cancel it, should I?  Should I then
request manual processing to submit the new version?

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:45:03 +0200

Hi Martin,

On 2013-08-27 19:42 Martin Thomson said the following:
> However, there is no feedback to this effect.

Right; and that's a bug.  I expect to address that in the next few
days, if things go as planned.

> I'm now not sure if

You should not need to cancel it; it should be enough to email the
secretariat; they should then be able to take it from there.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:46:16 -0700

> days, if things go as planned.

Thanks Henrik, prompt and efficient as always.