Subject: [Tools-discuss] agenda calendar issue

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:30:28 +0000

Hi,

going to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.html and selecting a bunch of sessions for the week view populates it wit a bunch of sessions that say "Free Slot", but nothing else?

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:34:24 +0200

Hi Lars,

> going to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.html and selecting a bunch of sessions for the week view populates it wit a bunch of sessions that say "Free Slot", but nothing else?

Yes, the html agenda view unfortunately has a lot of issues after the latest
release.  The code we received from a contractor was much less tested and in
worse shape than we believed, even after our own testing.  We're working on
fixing it, and hope to have a better version in place during the weekend.

Sorry for the problems.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:02:11 +0000

Thanks! No urgency, but good to know it's being worked on.

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:44:17 +0000

Hi,

> Thanks! No urgency, but good to know it's being worked on.

looks like it's fixed? (Except for the "IAOC Overview Session" on Sunday that cannot be hidden.)

But: When trying to subscribe to, e.g., https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.ics?GEN,IRTF,rmcat,nfsv4,mptcp,tcpm,tsvarea,appsawg,core,httpbis,intarea,ippm,aqm,tsvwg,rtgarea,rtgwg,saag,-edu,-tools in Google Calendar I get an error "Could not fetch the url because robots.txt prevents us from crawling the url."

Lars

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:34:03 +0200

Hi Lars,

> Sunday that cannot be hidden.)

It's partially fixed; I worked out a patch during the weekend and applied it
this morning.  There are still known issues with the .txt .ics and .csv
versions of the agenda, however.

> But: When trying to subscribe to, e.g.,
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.ics?GEN,IRTF,rmcat,nfsv4,mptcp,tcpm,tsvarea,appsawg,core,httpbis,intarea,ippm,aqm,tsvwg,rtgarea,rtgwg,saag,-edu,-tools
> in Google Calendar I get an error "Could not fetch the url because
> robots.txt prevents us from crawling the url."

Ugh.  It's picking up the development robots.txt instead of the production.
I've fixed it temporarily by editing the dev version, have to figure out
why the wrong one is presented.

However, as mentioned above, I don't expect the .ics file to be good yet, but
believe I'll have it in shape by tomorrow.

Best regards,

	Henrik