Subject: [Tools-discuss] Zotero Support

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:58:16 +0100

Hello everybody,

some reference management tools like zotero are able to build
bibliographies from metadata included in PDFs. This is very convenient
because it saves a lot of time, copy&paste errors, etc. Unfortunately,
this feature is not working with IETF PDFs such as drafts and RFCs.

I was wondering if it would be possible to provide metadata for these
files in a way that allows zotero to use them? I think a lot of people
(including me and my students) would benefit from that.

Best regards,
Steffi

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:25:56 -0700

I've copied the RSE on this, since the tool that creates the PDFs is run by the RFC Editor under the RSE's management. Heather can bring this to the Production Center as a proposed, easy suggestion.

--Paul Hoffman

On Oct 30, 2013, at 8:58 AM, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]> wrote:

> -- 
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss
> 
> Please reports datatracker.ietf.org bugs at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb
> Please reports tools.ietf.org bugs at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/issues or
> send email to [email-masked]
>