Subject: [Tools-discuss] Vancouver codesprint signup

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:13:35 -0500

If you're going to be joining us at the Vancouver codesprint, please 
take a moment to sign up now at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF88SprintSignUp.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:22:12 -0500

There are a few folks I know are planning to attend that haven't signed 
up yet. I've poked them.
I bet there's some I _don't_ know about.

If you're going to attend, please sign up today! (We need a headcount 
for food).

RjS

On 10/7/13 10:13 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss