Subject: [Tools-discuss] Tools page oddity (new ID listed as expired)

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:15:10 -0500

If you look at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/

it shows
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement/ as both
"new" and "expired".

Clearly not right.

Is this a bug we should report? Or does this sort of thing sort itself
out automatically? (the -00 was just submitted in the last hour or so)

E.g., the tools page doesn't mirror everything perfectly in real time
as I recall, but I haven't followed where that stands lately.

Thanks!

Thomas

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:48:19 +0100

Hi Thomas,

> out automatically? (the -00 was just submitted in the last hour or so)

It should sort itself out.  Checking it now, just a moment ago, this
error doesn't seem to exist any longer.

> as I recall, but I haven't followed where that stands lately.

No, it can take up to an hour for new information to get properly in place.

Best regards,

	Henrik