Subject: [Tools-discuss] it keeps asking authors, does not trust me

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 14:32:53 +0900

when i submit a -xx, where xx>00, i still get

    The submission is pending approval by the authors of the previous
    version. An email has been sent to: "Steven Bellovin"
    <[email-masked]>, "Randy Bush" <[email-masked]>, "David Ward"
    <[email-masked]>

even though i selected myself as submitter.

randy

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 05:56:13 -0700

> even though i selected myself as submitter.

Sounds like the anti-spoofing, submission validation check is working
properly.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net