Subject: [Tools-discuss] New version of my editor

From: "Hosnieh Rafiee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 04:59:23 +0200

Hello,

some time ago (not sure exactly when...), I introduced my editor that I
wrote it and use it for my own purpose. Maybe it is useful for you too. I
didn't have time to create a nice help but I tried to explain each section
by a few example. So please read the notes. They are your guidelines if you
plan to use it.

Features
- you can easily share a document with other people and they can work on the
same document (but not synchronize)
- it stores 5 versions of document and you can use RFC diff in the main menu
of the document to compare different versions and copy any text from any
versions (but do not forget to create a preview for each version otherwise
you cannot access it)
- To list your document click on search.
- You can unlock the document to force the editor to create a new version of
your draft. 
- You can easily copy any of your drafts 
- the output of the editor is only "txt" at the moment that is acceptable by
IETF draft upload
- When you save any document make sure that the time changes. (otherwise the
document hasn't saved on the server)

http://editor.rozanak.com 

I might later add more features if I have any free time to spend on it.

Best,
Hosnieh