Subject: [Tools-discuss] We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:31:56 +0900

Dear IETF Tools Experts,

When I search for some rfc or draft, I often add 'tools' to increase the 
chance that I get the tools.ietf.org version, e.g. like

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=draft-flanagan-nonascii+tools

This is often successful, except that the entry for the tools version of 
the document says

"We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us."

I'm not sure why this happens, but I'm sure there must be a way to fix 
this, as useful summary information is shown for the same draft at other 
sites (e.g. datatracker).

This doesn't occur on Google, but it occurs on Yahoo! search and Bing 
(in Japanese although my most preferred language is set to English, but 
essentially the same text), too, so it must be some kind of general 
convention.

It would be great if this could be fixed.

Regards,   Martin.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:00:36 +0200

Hi Martin,

> It would be great if this could be fixed.

I've made some changes -- will see it it helps.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:17:37 +0900

Hello Henrik,

> I've made some changes -- will see it it helps.

Many thanks! I think it will take some time.

Regards,   Martin.