Subject: [Tools-discuss] question about mailarchive

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:20:47 -0400

So, given a URL for a single message, like:
    https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/wgchairs/aSPwrQZFb7PrOK9mdunXlbNXNws#

is there some way to get to the search/thread interface that includes
that message?  Yes, I can type some search terms in, but that seems
inexact and prone to mistakes.
I don't mind typing stuff on top of parts of the URL until there is an actual
button...

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: Ryan Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:19:38 -0700

Hi Michael,

This change is related to ticket #1360, http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/1360.
The plan is to have this available in the next major release.

Ryan

On Jun 2, 2014, at 5:20 PM, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss
> 
> Please reports datatracker.ietf.org bugs at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb
> Please reports tools.ietf.org bugs at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/issues or
> send email to [email-masked]

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 12:23:04 -0400

> The plan is to have this available in the next major release.

okay, that's a good answer. thank you.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-