Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] "Versions" header on HTMLized drafts

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:06:37 -0700

Hi Paul,

[Cc to tools-discuss]

At 19:05 19-07-2014, Paul Kyzivat wrote:
>I'm seeing something odd in the metadata headers on HTMLized 
>versions of drafts:
>
>The header shows available versions of the document. IIUC, even when 
>looking at an older version this is supposed to list the newer 
>versions too. And it used to work that way. But now, at least for 
>some recent versions it is not.
>
>For instance, 
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-13 shows 
>versions 00...15. Unfortunately there is also a version -16 that 
>isn't listed there. :-(

I encountered a similar problem about a week ago and ended up 
reviewing a previous version of a draft.

Is the HTMLized versions of drafts supposed to show the latest 
revision number available?

Regards,
-sm