Subject: [Tools-discuss] Login flap

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:16:43 -0400

I tried to edit a wiki page on tools.ietf.org [1], and oddly, the page
kept logging me out.  When I viewed the page, my email address
appeared instead of the login link at the top, but when I clicked
"Edit", it switches back to show the login link, and says I'm not
authorized.  Or sometimes it lets me through to the edit screen, then
logs me out when I try to submit the changes.

?

--Richard

[1] https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/InformalAgenda

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:21:05 +0200

Hi Richard,

> logs me out when I try to submit the changes.

I've had a few reports of similar cases, but haven't managed to get a clue
as to where the problem lies.  Based on earlier reports, it seems to
predominantly occur with Safari as client.  Which browser were you using?

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:23:06 -0400

This was with Firefox Nightly.