Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] reply button on ietf mail archive

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 12:10:24 -0500

Coming in late to this, but:
The way I had wished for this, which gets around all the issues of how
to build the reply, was to want a button that says "email this to me".
That would let me enter my email address (or optionally take it from
my login), and would send the post by email exactly as it would have
when it was originally posted.  I'd then get it in my mail program and
could save it or reply to it as I'd like.

That also has the advantage that if I want a whole discussion thread,
I can tell the archive to mail me each of the messages, and I'll have
them all (might even let me check boxes on the archive message list
view, and send all of them with one transaction).

Barry

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 11:21:24 -0600

Oh, I like that, a send me this so i can reply button.  A partial
subscription.  Yeah...  that would be just great.