Subject: [Tools-discuss] New account -> Chair

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:44:04 -0500

Hey tools team,

I'm trying to add Mo Zanaty <[email-masked]> as co-chair of CODEC.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/codec/edit/

Mo tells me that he's created an account, but the "Chairs" box can't seem
to find him.  Any ideas why this might be?  Is there some propagation delay?

Thanks,
--Richard

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:20:10 +0100

Hi Richard,

> to find him.  Any ideas why this might be?  Is there some propagation delay?

No, there's no propagation delay.  However, Mo's email address is marked as
inactive.  He should be able to set it as active on his profile page,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/profile/ (when logged in).

Best regards,

	Henrik