Subject: [Tools-discuss] WG document page and shepherds

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 12:15:20 -0700

Hi there,

While loving on the new datatracker design, I noticed an anomaly: While the
name of the Area Director is shown for a document that has one assigned,
the document shepherd is only indicated via an email address.  I'm pretty
sure this wasn't the case before.

Have a look here to see what I mean:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/appsawg/documents/

It kind of looks like Barry Leiba's email address is that of Scott
Kitterman in one case.

Is this intentional, or is there a plan to fix it in some future version?

-MSK

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 09:13:54 +0100

Thanks Murray -

It would be good to use the "Report a Bug" link at the bottom of each 
page for things like this.

RjS

On 5/5/15 8:15 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> While loving on the new datatracker design, I noticed an anomaly: 
> While the name of the Area Director is shown for a document that has 
> one assigned, the document shepherd is only indicated via an email 
> address.  I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case before.
>