Subject: [Tools-discuss] Intended status

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:43:10 -0400

The ROLL WG has a template document that contains the structure for
current and future applicability statements.  The document represents
the consensus of the WG, but is not intended to be published.

I would like to express that intent, but I can't do that in the "Intended
Status" which insists that I can not leave the value as "(None)", while
still entering a comment.

In particular, I'd like to keep this document out of various cross-area
review queues.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
IETF ROLL WG co-chair.    http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/charter/

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:29:21 -0500

> still entering a comment.
For the moment, I suggest asking your AD to enter the comment for you
(using the add comment button that the AD will see on the history page).
> In particular, I'd like to keep this document out of various cross-area
I'm talking to the various review teams, and what I've seen so far indicates
that there's no risk of starting work there just by giving a document an
intended status. The earliest point you would have to worry about is when
you request publication.