Subject: [Tools-discuss] Glen (AMS IT) In Prague

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 05:51:50 -0700

Greetings!

For those of you who may not know me, I'm Glen Barney, the IT Director at
AMS, which is the company that provides secretariat and IT services to the
IETF. I'm just emailing to let you know that I'd love to say Hi to, or chat
with, any of you, here at IETF 93 in Prague.

One of the main reasons I come to the meetings, when I can, is to make
myself available to you, members of the IETF leadership, ADs, Working Group
chairs, and volunteers, in the event that you want to talk about anything
related to AMS IT stuff.  If you have questions, or comments, or
suggestions, just want to talk, have a beer, or throw food at me, I
absolutely want to talk to you and meet you here in Prague!

I may be moving around quite a bit this meeting, but you can easily reach
me in any of the following ways:

Google Hangouts or Email:  [email-masked]  (Most reliable way, text,
voice or video!)

Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/113536982200502888028  (Circle me or
send me a message)

Twitter:  @glenamstweets (Follow and DM or send me a @mention)

Jabber:  [email-masked]

I'm here in Prague through the end of Tuesday, and I will be present and
available and hoping to meet as many of you as possible!

Thanks!

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)