Subject: [Tools-discuss] interesting author in: I-D Action: draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-04.txt

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:49:41 -0400

Note the authors in this I-D announcement. Something messed up somewhere.

    Tony Hansen

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[imapext] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-04.txt
Date: 	Wed, 07 Oct 2015 15:04:39 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IMAP APPEND Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The IMAP APPENDLIMIT Extension
        Authors         : Samsung Telecommunications America
                          Narendra Singh Bisht
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
This memo defines an extension to the IMAP service whereby a server can
advertise its capability, to support maximum mail upload size using
CAPABILITY, STATUS and LIST commands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
imapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imapext

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:47:42 +0200

Yes, the author information extraction code doesn't know what to do with
this:

INTERNET-DRAFT                                           Jayantheesh S B
Intended status: Standards Track                                 Samsung
Expires: April, 2016                                Narendra Singh Bisht
                                                                 Samsung
                                                        October 08, 2015

and no xml file was provided.

Is Jayantheesh the given or family name?  Are "S" and "B" initials?  If
so, why the swapped order without comma, and why no point after each of
the initials?

If I can't figure out how to handle that, I can't write code to do it either...

:-(

	Henrik