Subject: [Tools-discuss] bug in internet-draft HTML version links

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:59:41 -0800

It seems that the link to the latest-version I-D, in the shaded box at the 
very top of an tools.ietf.org/HTML page, will disappear, and occasionally 
reappear, when one clicks on prior version links.

Here's the shaded box version list for
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13>:

   Versions: (draft-ietf-tls-rfc5246-bis)  00 01
             02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11

If I click on the "10" link, the list of versions doesn't change. Though, if 
I click on "06", the "11" link disappears (!)

the "11" link also disappears of I click on "03".  If I click on any of the 
other numeric version links, the "11" link re-appears.

Occurs in Firefox and Chrome on Mac and Linux.

Also occurs for other I-Ds, e.g. 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol:  "04" is latest 
version.  "04" link disappears if click on "03". Also, it stays gone (or 
goes away, if it was there) if I click on _any_ of the other numeric links 
for this I-D.

HTH,

=JeffH