Subject: [Tools-discuss] Bad formatting and/or bad parsing in RFC7763

From: Andrey Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:04:59 +0300

In section 6.1.4 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7763#section-6.1.4) in
"Contact information" both links point to

    http://daringfireball.net/[email-masked]

Which is wrong, the should point separately to
    http://daringfireball.net/
and
    mailto:[email-masked]

respectively.

Best regards, Andrey Rybak

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:00:51 +0100

Hi Andrey,

>     mailto:[email-masked]

Right.  Corner case in concatenating two consecutive <...> enclosed URLs
when the '>'s have already been converted to '&gt;'.  Working on a fix now.

Thanks for the alert!

Best regards,

	Henrik