Subject: [Tools-discuss] Still seeing missing updated refs on tools.ietf.org :(

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 17:45:46 -0400 (EDT)

I've filed a few of these errors before, but it seems the cause is still
there.

I recently submitted:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-04

which looks fine. But if you go back a few versions:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-02

that one does not list the -04 version being available. Even
though an older one, the -01, does have the -04 version listed:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-01

the reason I see these is that when you google the draft name,
you usually end up with an older version, probably because it
has more PageRank magic. Then you don't always see the latest
version :(

If this one could be manually fixed, that would be great. If
we could find the bug, that would be even better.

If someone could also confirm that the tools people see these
emails, that would be great. I only ever see a moderator warning
when sending these emails.

Paul