Subject: [Tools-discuss] integrating working group mailing lists with github.com?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:48:00 -0700

fyi/fwiw, the W3C has pretty well worked out how to incorp github.com
repos into their processes, including mailing lists.

Here's some info that we IETF oughta at least look at and perhaps
borrow/leverage -- it would be great if we could at least stand up a 
github-notify-mla instance..

  mailing list integration w/github issues & pull requests & pushes, etc
  https://github.com/dontcallmedom/github-notify-ml/

  note that https://github.com/dontcallmedom/github-notify-ml/index.py
  needs to be installed and configured on a internet-accessible web server,
  and registered with github.com as a webhook endpoint. how the W3C's
  instance is config'd is noted here:

    https://github.com/dontcallmedom/github-notify-ml#w3c-instance

see also...

Using GitHub for W3C specifications
https://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/1217-github-w3c/#/1

hth,

=JeffH
s