Subject: [Tools-discuss] Idnits-2.14.01 feedback

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 13:41:24 -0600

For *years* idnits has been giving me warning like 

 -- The document date (May 9, 2016) is 152 days in the past.  Is this
     intentional?

Am I doing something wrong? Any plans to fix?

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:32:49 +0200

Hi Cullen,

> Am I doing something wrong? Any plans to fix?

I can't reproduce that here.

I just tried the current idnits (2.14.01) with your draft
draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity-00.txt, and for me it says, quite
correctly,

...

  -- The document date (May 9, 2016) is 4 days in the past.  Is this
     intentional?

...

Are you running idnits locally?  If so, which versions of gawk/awk/nawk
do you have, and on which OS are you running?

Please respond directly, not to the list.

Regards,

	Henrik