Subject: [Tools-discuss] Rfcstrip-1.03 feedback

From: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 16:25:45 +0000

Hi,

Could you tell me how to use this tool in a Windows 7 environment? Do you have some documentation to use it ?

Thanks
Regards

Sergio

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:19:05 +0200

Hi Sergio,

> you have some documentation to use it ?

In order to use this in a windows environment, you must make sure that
you have a unix shell available.  I don't know what the best option for
getting a shell on a windows box is today; but a docker image with linux
should work.

Documentation is abysmally absent; there's a one line description here:
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcstrip/about

For what do you need it?  Pherhaps I could suggest some other way to
accomplish what you want?

Best regards,

	Henrik