Subject: [Tools-discuss] Unreadable LC reviews in datatracker

From: Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 22:41:29 +0100

Hi all,

Are the links to Last Call reviews (secdir, genart, etc.) correctly 
handled in datatracker?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-murchison-nntp-compress-05-secdir-lc-leiba-2016-09-22/
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-murchison-nntp-compress-05-genart-lc-dupont-2016-09-26/
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-murchison-nntp-compress-06-genart-telechat-dupont-2016-10-31/

All of them give an error like this one:
   Error; cannot read (review-murchison-nntp-compress-05-secdir-lc-
leiba-2016-09-22.txt)

-- 
Julien ÉLIE

« – Tu n'as rien remarqué d'étrange chez cet Arverne ?
   – Oui, son accent. » (Astérix)

---

From: Ole Laursen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 11:26:03 +0100

2016-12-04 22:41 GMT+01:00 Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>:
> Are the links to Last Call reviews (secdir, genart, etc.) correctly handled
> in datatracker?

Hi!

It's a problem with reviews imported from the old review tool - we
didn't have time to get the content in. Last thing I heard, that's
being worked on.

Ole

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:20:37 -0600

It is being tracked at 
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/2064. I'm working on it now.

---

From: Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 22:14:58 +0100

Hi Ole,

>>   Error; cannot read (review-murchison-nntp-compress-05-secdir-lc-leiba-2016-09-22.txt)
>

Thanks for your answer.  It appears to have been fixed.

Just a nit:

The link to wiki.tools.ietf.org at the 8th line of the above reviews was 
modified during the import (there should not be any line feeds after "<").

-- 
Julien ÉLIE