Subject: [Tools-discuss] xml2rfc --- no more xml.resource.org

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:32:03 -0500

I thought that we were going to remove xml.resource.org from the list
of hosts that xml2rfc will search for?  because the certificates are
wrong, and it is confusing if you typo a resource and them get a
certificate error when xml2rfc.tools* won't answer.

I've got 2.5.2 installed... maybe I've missed an update (via pip)?

   requests.exceptions.SSLError: hostname 'xml.resource.org' doesn't match
   either of '*.ietf.org', 'ietf.org'

I edited my local copy to remove xml.resource.org, and then I found
out which ID I had typo'ed.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:42:43 +0100

> I've got 2.5.2 installed... maybe I've missed an update (via pip)?

No.  xml2rfc is due for a new release, it just needs a little bit of
priority.  Probably after the Django 1.10 upgrade I'm working on for
the datatracker at the moment.

	Henrik