Subject: [Tools-discuss] False Positive Downrefs in LC Text

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 22:54:01 -0500

Hi,

I just requested IETF Last Call for draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-22. The 
auto-generated LC text reported the following downrefs. They are all 
false positives. My best guess is the tool was confused by mention of 
these drafts (or non-drafts in the last cast) in the "changes since..." 
sections.

(Note the existing LC text is hand edited.)

Thanks!

Ben.

------------------------

rfc7315: Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation 
Protocol (SIP) for the 3GPP (Informational - IETF stream)
draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-dtls: Using the SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for 
DTLS (None - )
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls: Session Description Protocol (SDP) 
Indicators for Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) (None - IETF 
stream)