Subject: [Tools-discuss] e-mail address for reporting issues on data tracker is missing

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 09:11:37 -0500

Hi,

    The datatracker WG document pages (perhaps this is true for others
too, but didn't check) don't have an address to report mail website
issues, only a link to a new ticket.  This means that when a problem is
hit that some will contact the WG chair instead of going to the trouble
of opening a ticket.  Given that we a mail address for reporting issues
([email-masked], or whatever is the right one) it would be good
for this to be listed at the bottom of data tracker pages to facilitate
reporting and resolving issues.

Thanks,

Lou

(With WG chair hat)

PS this was prompted by

[www.ietf.org/rt #161651]

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:08:28 +0100

Hi Lou,

> reporting and resolving issues.

Done, committed as [12987]
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/changeset/12987

	Henrik

(Also, notice the list sig)

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 10:16:46 -0500

Wow that was fast! Thank you!!!

Lou