Subject: [Tools-discuss] Internal Server Error / Development mode

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:36:43 +0100

Hello

This is just to inform that I get an Internal Server Error whenever I 
try to access any document/draft on the datatracker.

The top banner is also red and says Development mode.

Am I alone?

-m

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:42:04 +0100

Hi Martin,

> try to access any document/draft on the datatracker.

The datatracker is currently being upgraded, and the upgrade involves
some data conversion.  I see you've run into an unintended incompatibility
between new database structure and running code.  I've fixed a few of
these while waiting for the conversion to complete, so most pages which
suffered should be OK now.

For the few pages which still have issues, please wait an hour or so, to
permit the conversion to complete; everything should then be back to
normal.

And my apologies for the inconvenience :-(

Best regards,

	Henrik

> The top banner is also red and says Development mode.

Different issue, which affects only some error pages, but I'll have a
look at it.

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:50:14 +0100

Thank you Henrik.
No inconvenience caused.

regards
martin