Subject: [Tools-discuss] Links to plain-text agendas fail

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 14:38:46 +0200

Hello,

is this an intended behaviour?

Going here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bess/meetings/
then clicking on Agenda and landing here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-99-bess/
A plain text agenda is proposed but the link is dead:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/materials/agenda-99-bess.txt

If, alternatively, I click on Materials and on the next page click on 
Agenda I land here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/materials/agenda-99-bess

which works.

Looks like the .txt extension is wrong in the first link.

This is not specific to IETF 99 nor to BESS apparently.

-m

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 19:56:49 +0200

Hi Martin,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/materials/agenda-99-bess.txt

Ugh.  This is a side effect of some recent changes.  I've applied a patch.

Thanks for the alert!

Best regards,

	Henrik