Subject: [Tools-discuss] Is xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org working for folk?

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 12:30:01 -0500

I'm getting

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi might be
temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_UPLOAD_FILE_CHANGED,

I can ping xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing
wrong ...

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: "HANSEN, TONY L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:38:33 +0000

No issues reaching the site for me.

                Tony

From: Tools-discuss <[email-masked]> on behalf of Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 1:30 PM
To: Tools-discuss <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tools-discuss] Is xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org working for folk?

I'm getting

The webpage at http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org_cgi-2Dbin_xml2rfc.cgi&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=Kz8VdgPVctDNSNPJ6PsBaw&m=VpC06oMsdQ7gOdvFw52nLXqNMPx9jG8DcCjMJYjo2TU&s=6Yp3d3D_DsaTAXuA_rKXSBFUkoEP_qgXF014AVCuJC8&e=> might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_UPLOAD_FILE_CHANGED,

I can ping xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=Kz8VdgPVctDNSNPJ6PsBaw&m=VpC06oMsdQ7gOdvFw52nLXqNMPx9jG8DcCjMJYjo2TU&s=OKpUUflv6u1Zmo6jN_B_mpUZCzm_Skd88a46dGi1J4M&e=>, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong ...

Thanks,

Spencer

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 19:46:46 +0200

Hi Spencer,

What happens if you go to plain http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/ ?

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:52:32 -0500

Hi, Henrik,

> What happens if you go to plain http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/ ?

I actually tried that before e-mailing, and it gave me the usual v2 page to
convert my XML, and then complained about not being able to invoke the same
URL below (which I had bookmarked long ago, but wasn't using on my second
try).

This is working for me now - but thanks to you and Tony for being there.

Mysteriously yours,

Spencer