Subject: [Tools-discuss] IETF "Interim"/upcoming meetings calendar

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:38:29 -0400

I have this calendar:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics

in my (google) calendar.  It includes all the (virtual) interim, and the real
meetings.  There is also:
  https://ietf.org/calendars/meetings/IETFmeetings.ics
which has just the regular meetings in it.  I removed it because upcoming had
the same details as upomcing, plus interims.

Unfortunately, upcoming.ics has an excessive amount of detail for the IETF
meeting week, which winds up just being noise if you also import the WG
schedule from the datatracker.

At the same time, upcoming.ics seems to have missed the second ACE interim
meeting of last week (which confused me, but that's my fault).  I'm sure that
this is a WG-chair/secretariat issue, not a technology issue.

So I'm wondering what the intention is... maybe I'm using these wrong.

I'm thinking that the www.ietf.org should have a page about the various
calendars that are available.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-