Subject: [Tools-discuss] rfcdiff svn location

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:31:17 -0700

Is there a public rfcdiff svn repo? I don't see it in the ietfdb repo....

-Ekr

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:49:08 +0200

Hi Eric

> Is there a public rfcdiff svn repo? I don't see it in the ietfdb repo....

No, sorry.  I have a private svn repo which I could open up, if it's
of interest.  The latest code for the command-line utility is here:
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/code

As you'll see, it's a bash wrapper around a mess of other tools.  It's
really ripe for a rewrite to pure python (or something).  I'd like to
do a rewrite once the RFC format tools work I'm committed to is done.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:51:10 -0700

> https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/code

It would be great if you could open it up for read-only. Then it would be
easy for me
to do a git-svn clone and send you patches :)

> do a rewrite once the RFC format tools work I'm committed to is done.

Yeah, know how that is.

-Ekr

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:00:27 +0200

Hi Ekr,

> to do a git-svn clone and send you patches :)

Right.  Here: https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/src/rfcdiff/

	Henrik

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:32:49 -0700

Thanks. Github clone for those who might find it useful at:
https://github.com/ekr/rfcdiff-svn

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> > On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Eric
> >>