Subject: [Tools-discuss] Feature request to include a tracker link in HTMLIzed RFCs

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 07:46:21 +1300

Hi,

I've just noticed that HTMLIzed RFCs like https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2026
do not include a link back to the tracker page, whereas HTMLIzed I-Ds like
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-poised95-std-proc-3-06 do have
such a link.

So this is a feature request.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 21:45:09 +0100

Hi Brian,

> So this is a feature request.

I've implemented this, but I'm not sure if it will play well with the
draft line-length, so there may be other tweaks coming to compensate.

This will gradually show up as the htmlized files cached on disk are
updated on the tools servers.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:22:49 +1300

Wow, thanks for the instant action!

Regards
   Brian