Subject: [Tools-discuss] mobile datatracker and meetecho links

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 19:06:58 -0400

On the datatracker, we have links to the meetecho and recordings, etc. on the
right.  As far as I can tell, on the mobile version, there are no such links.
Instead, we have links to the rooms only.  That's great for those using
the mobile view at the site, but poor for someone trying to use a phone
with meetecho.  My suggestion is that maybe we want two versions of the
mobile view of the datatracker agenda.

On that topic, except for rather spotty coverage by Telus in Northern
Ontario, I was able to attend part of the ROLL meeting yesterday and
part of the ANIMA meeting this morning.  My phone hooked up to my vehicles'
audio system, and I tuned into the "IETF Chat Show" on IPv6 FM Kenora.
In fact, as I was getting gas in Kenora, I heard Pascal explain that I wasn't
there in person.  I tried shouting back, but I hadn't enabled the mic :-)

When the bandwidth got spotty, it seems that the audio was sent rather than
the video, which is ideal.  Then the signal dropped completely.

So another koodos to the meetecho team!!!

-- 
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-