Subject: [Tools-discuss] IETF upcoming / Interim Meeting calendar

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:49:39 -0400

The IETF Upcoming calendar at:
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics

includes all of the Interim meetings.  This is really useful for planning
(virtual) interim meetings, and it reduces the double-booking, and the like.

I wouldn't mind if IAB/IESG telechats were in that list too, as it would
remind people not to try to over-schedule their AD at that time, if they
expect them to show up at a virtual interim meeting.

HOWEVER, it also includes the entire schedule for IETF meetings as a
individual entries.  So, ironically, I want this calendar enabled, except
during IETF meetings, when it's just noise...

(There is also a calendar that just has the IETF meetings as a block.
It's at:  https://ietf.org/calendars/meetings/IETFmeetings.ics
I've don't have it my calendar, since upcoming.ics repeats it all.)

I wouldn't have a problem if it had one block in the upcoming.ics
for IETF in-person meetings, but since we have IETFmeeting.ics, I'd
prefer if we could filter the detail out of upcoming.ics.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-