Subject: [Tools-discuss] Missing draft versions?

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 07:46:28 -0700

Please see <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-22>. Note 
that there is no "21" listed, and attempting to force it into the URL 
doesn't work. According to the internet-drafts mailing list, both were 
published yesterday.

How does one see the -21 version of this draft?

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:54:46 -0700

Hi Paul -

> How does one see the -21 version of this draft?

I cannot assist with "tools.ietf.org" - Henrik will have to look at that.

But in an effort to help with your immediate question about viewing
the -21 version, it's in the datatracker, here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-http/21/

I hope this gets you what you need.

Thanks,
Glen

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:56:48 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-http/21/

Or, if you want text only, it is at:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-http-21.txt

Glen