Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] rfcmarkup revision control repository?

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 16:54:32 -0400

On Mon 2019-09-30 17:09:26 +0200, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

> There is a repository at
>
>   https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/src/rfcmarkup/,
>
> but I would like to point at the repository for the packaged htmlizer
> code which I've extracted from the rfcmarkup code, instead: 
>
>   https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/src/rfc2html/
>
> That's where I expect to do any new development, and that's the code
> being used by the rfc-editor and datatracker sites for their htmlized
> document pages.
>
> I expect to eventually re-write rfcmarkup on tools.ietf.org to just use
> the rfc2html module, too.

Gotcha.  I see you mentioned this in an e-mail back in November 2018 as
well, though the code has moved into trunk/ since then.  I've now cloned
this repo with git-svn so i can keep track of it.

Thanks for your work on this part of the IETF document archive.

       --dkg