Subject: [Tools-discuss] Broken HTML output

From: Marcus Brinkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:49:05 +0200

Hi,

Please see https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7515#section-4.1.8 for some
problem in the HTML version of the RFCs.

The section header is:
"x5t#S256" (X.509 certificate SHA-256 thumbprint) Header Parameter.

Possibly due to the use of the hash sign (which is also used as the
anchor for page links), the rendering of the page is incorrect.

Thanks for providing the tools pages!

Marcus

-- 
Dipl.-Math. Marcus Brinkmann

Lehrstuhl für Netz- und Datensicherheit
Ruhr Universität Bochum
Universitätsstr. 150, Geb. ID 2/461
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0) 234 / 32-25030
http://www.nds.rub.de/chair/people/mbrinkmann

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 13:13:00 +0200

> Thanks for providing the tools pages!

...in Chrome, failing for multi-line section titles. I don't think this
has anything to do with the "#"; it's a CSS issue that was raised some
time ago already.

Best regards, Julian