Subject: [Tools-discuss] Blank tools agenda for 108

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Jul 2020 21:46:54 -0400

The page at https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/108/ has all of the decorations 
but no calendar.  agenda.txt looks OK so I'm guessing that something 
crashed due to all of the room names being blank.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:27:32 +0200

Hi John,

> crashed due to all of the room names being blank.

Thanks for the alert!  I'll investigate.

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:52:19 +0200

> Thanks for the alert!  I'll investigate.

This was a format error in the file listing the audio stream URLs.

I'm slightly chuffed to see that my scripts to mark up the text agenda seems
to have dealt with the additional days in a reasonable manner.

	Henrik