Subject: [Tools-discuss] hovering on HTML

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 22:50:33 -0400

I just noticed in an HTML version derived from v3, that hovering over a
reference, e.g. [RFC7847] gives me the title of the document.  Wow.
That's awesome.  Thank you. Thank you.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 07:09:59 +0200

Am 08.08.2020 um 04:50 schrieb Michael Richardson:
> ...#

AFAIR the formatters have been doing that for ages.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2020 21:19:46 -0400

> AFAIR the formatters have been doing that for ages.

I knew someone would say that :-)
But, it's only recently that we post HTML from XML, vs HTMLized TXT :-)

My only gripe is that I feel that there is too much horizontal whitespace on
my screen for the DT version of it.  CTRL+ ought to help.  I'm sure that I am
lacking some browser-fu of which I'm ignorant that would maintain the
increased font size for *JUST* the draft, and not the rest of the site.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-