Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] Why is inline CSS editing on IETF mailing lists?

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 10:54:13 -0700

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, at 08:09, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Hi,
> I've noticed that mail sent to IETF lists appears to have its inline
> CSS edited; in the message below, an extra "." is prefixed onto these
> rules

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 7:30 AM Alissa Cooper wrote:
> Wondering if we could get this taken care of between 108 and 109 since it just munged a URL I sent to an appeal response <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/KwM81QeFS8X-QhZVmgjtfFvVP5M/> which is poor form.

All -

Henrik and I have identified this issue, and, with Henrik's
cooperation, I have applied a fix to the servers for this.

We *believe* this will resolve this issue completely.

I apologize for the delay in processing this.  Please let me know
immediately if there are any questions or further issues.

Glen

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:51:19 +1000

It worked!

Many thanks.

> On 28 Aug 2020, at 3:54 am, Glen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/