Subject: [Tools-team] More on zope/plone/etc

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:58:56 -0700

I've added zwiki both standalone:

http://fenestro.dyndns.org:8080/Wiki/

and within plone:

http://fenestro.dyndns.org:8080/Test%20Plone%20Site/WikiTest/

Oddly enough, zwiki has an issue tracker built in.  You can see it
in action on the plone installation; see the "issue tracker" link
in the green bar.  As with the rest of the stuff on this site, I haven't
configured it, so things like the mail interface are still missing.

I tried installing the commonly-recommended Plone Collector issue
tracker, and zope wouldn't start and didn't log anything about why
anywhere I could find.  That makes me a little wary of zope.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:07:11 -0700

how do we get accounts?