Subject: RE: [Tools-team] Playing with zope/plone and friends

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:07:22 -0700

I had to restart zope to get it to notice the changes I had made
to the configuration file - roundup should let you register now
(although I haven't had much luck with staying logged in; it
just goes back to asking for a login after going to another page -
I haven't had a chance to see if this is a common problem or if
I can figure out what's going on...)

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:21:50 +0200

> I can figure out what's going on...)

I had no trouble registering with roundup...

The staying logged in problem is not something I recognize from
the roundup trackers I'm running here, but I'm running a 0.6.x
version, while you're probably running 0.7.0?

	Henrik