Subject: [Tools-team] Teleconference 18 Aug 2004

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:01:12 +0200

Hi,

	I'm still not sure if I'll be able to join the teleconference
today - my regular ip phone didn't work out (I'm lacking some setup
instructions) but I'm going to try using a different one.

Proposed agenda:

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Action item review.

     Alex     will start the ID-submission tool draft.

     ???    A volunteer is needed for the Tools inventory,
         common components and prioritisation draft.

     Henrik    will mail secretariat re. subdomain delegation

     Henrik    will set up shell accounts and web area on his server

     Henrik    will request creation of "[email-masked]" list

     Henrik    will solicit requirements from the secretariat
         for the ID-submission tool

     ???    will start to put together a summary of existing tools,
         so we have it in hand when we announce the discuss list
         and solicit input on new and current tools.

     Alex    will re-initialise the discussion on the
         [email-masked] list, as a continuation of the
         discussion about needed tools, components, requirements
         etc which was started before IETF-60, but temporarily
         put on hold.

     ???    As soon as we get the tools-discuss list up, draft an
         announcement to be sent on (my proposal here, should
         there be more/others?) these lists:
             ietf-announce
             wg-chairs
         (I'm not sure if this will happen before next meeting.)

4. Next steps

5. Any other business.

6. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 25 Aug, same time as today, same codes.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Aug 2004 13:04:33 -0400

The conference was recorded.

One can use PIN 0169505 to listen.  I'll also upload the WAV file
somewhere once it's downloaded.  (The WAV file might let you fast
forward and go back, depending on the software you use to play it;
otherwise, it will contain exactly the same information.)

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

.signature: I/O Error

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Aug 2004 13:20:40 -0400

The recording can be found at
http://netflow.internet2.edu/tools/20040818-tools.wav
(it's a 23-MB file).

This message is designed to be viewed at room temperature.