Subject: [Tools-team] Poor zope/plone/roundup integration

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:36:15 -0700

Looks like Roundup under zope looks just like Roundup not under zope -
it's basically using zope to do web serving and that's it, not for
providing a common look & feel or a common user database.  I was hoping
for tighter integration so that you could log into plone, look at some
articles/downloads/whatever, then move over to Roundup seamlessly.
As the tools are right now, they'd have to log in twice for that.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:38:04 +0200

> As the tools are right now, they'd have to log in twice for that.

Too bad.  The roundup maintainer, Richard [1], is fairly active and
responsive; we could ask him if that is on the horizon (or if he would
consider adding something like that).

	Henrik

[1] http://www.mechanicalcat.net/richard/log