Subject: [Tools-team] Playing with zope/plone and friends

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:59:03 -0700

I have plone running at
http://fenestro.dyndns.org:8080/Test%20Plone%20Site/
I have roundup running under zope at
http://fenestro.dyndns.org:8080/Goober%20Booties/

(Sorry for the stupid URLs.  I tend to let my brain run freely when
there's a text box to type into.)

I plan to install zwiki next, to see if our conceptual WG tools
environment could be mostly/all done in zope.

Unfortunately, fenestro is behind a cable modem, so has nearly
no uplink rate.

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:06:41 -0700

I registered on your plone, but I couldn't register on
Roundup -- 

Error: couldn't send email: (553, '5.1.8 ... Domain of sender address
[email-masked] does not exist',
[email-masked]')