Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 25 Aug 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:07:29 +0200

Here is the proposed agenda for today.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Action item review.

   * Larry will write a first draft of a note to send out to the ietf
     and wgchairs lists about the tools-discuss list.  To be refined
     on the tools-team list.

   * Larry will write a summary on how to find out what people want
     and how to evaluate what is actually needed

   * Henrik will contact Alex

   * Henrik or Alex will start the Tools inventory/prio draft

   * Henrik will add tools.ietf.org to his DNS,  Stano and Harald will
     run secondaries, so this is ready for when delegation is made from
     ietf.org

   * Henrik will solicit ID-submission requirements from Secretariat

   -- The following items were outstanding from the meeting 2 weeks ago,
     but not included in last weeks action items, (although they should
     have been.)

   * Alex     will start the ID-submission tool draft.

   * Henrik    will mail secretariat re. subdomain delegation
	(done, but not completed by the secretariat yet)

   * Henrik    will request creation of "[email-masked]" list
	(done, but not completed by secretariat yet)

   * Henrik    will solicit requirements from the secretariat
         for the ID-submission tool
	(done, but not completed by secretariat yet)

   * Alex    will re-initiate the discussion on the
         [email-masked] list, as a continuation of the
         discussion about needed tools, components, requirements
         etc which was started before IETF-60, but temporarily
         put on hold.

4. Status of drafts

5. Next steps

6. Any other business.

7. New action items, summary

8. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 1 Sep, same time as today, same codes.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team