Subject: [Tools-team] Reshaping ID submission draft

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:48:03 -0600 (MDT)

FYI: I have applied all micro-level comments received so far to the ID 
submission draft. My next macro-level step is to remove the Full 
Automation as an explicit mode due to at most lukewarm support and 
misunderstanding within the TOOLs team and Secretariat.

With the Full Automation gone, it would most likely not make sense to 
talk about different modes of toolset operation. Essentially, there 
will be one mode (currently Publisher Automation mode). The 
humand-to-human interface will be described briefly as a mandatory 
"last resort" option with virtually no formal requirements in scope of 
this draft.

If any of the above sounds like a bad idea, please throw something at 
me now.

Thanks,

Alex.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team