Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 29 Sep 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:41:47 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's telechat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

	No comments

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	None

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

	Are we ready for a "wg last call" on this?
	Alex: Should resolve outstanding issues, or ask for comments now
	Larry: Better to have a proposal than a blank sheet
	* Team to comment within a couple of days, maybe take -03 to last
	  call.

4. Tool priority list

	Larry: Split second item into xml and infrastructure.
	Alex: One added suggestion, will send that to the list
	      We should make it clear that some items can be done
	      in parallel.

5. Action item review.

    * All:	give feedback on http://tools.ietf.org/ - design and content

	More would be good

    * Henrik:	Automate the generation of tools pages based on xml data

	Not done

    * Alex:	Continue polishing and filling out the spec, new version
		in 1 week?

	Done	

    ? Larry:	Assist Carl on the workflow mapping ?

	?

6. Any other business.

	None

7. Action items for next week:

    * Stas, 
      Larry, 
      Henrik:	Review the -02 version of the I-D submission draft, and 
		comment.

    * Alex:	New version with outstanding issues resolved to be out by
		Monday next week

    * All:	Comments on priority list

    * Henrik:	When priority list seems firm, send it to Harald, IESG, 
		and chairs (in that order) for comments.

    * Henrik:	Automate the generation of tools pages based on xml data
	
    * Larry:	Ready to assist Carl on the workflow mapping

8. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 6 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same local time as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team