Subject: [Tools-team] tools list

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Sep 2004 17:33:20 -0400

A first stab at the list is now at
<URL:http://tools.ietf.org/wiki/DraftTools>.  I went through the email
threads and attempted to capture the tools that were mentioned.

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

This message is designed to be viewed with 0.06479891g of NaCl.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:45:36 -0600 (MDT)

> threads and attempted to capture the tools that were mentioned.

Thanks, Stas! I have added a "Tasks" area and a few other 
items/sub-areas. Is there a way to configure wiki to notify me of any 
page changes? How am I supposed to know when somebody have modified 
the page I am interested in?

In an attempt to use wiki as a discussion board, I also added a few 
comments regarding the "areas" placement and overall page 
organization.

Alex.

---

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Sep 2004 18:56:14 -0400

Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Is there a way to configure wiki to notify me of any page changes?

When I click on the subscribe icon, I get this:

        ``This wiki is not enabled for mail processing. Contact the
        owner of the wiki, who can either enable email, or remove the
        "Subscribe" icon.''

Henrik,

Would it be easy to enable email notification?

Antibiotics comprise 2% of cow feed in U.S. feedlots, by weight.

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:27:12 -0600 (MDT)

> Would it be easy to enable email notification?

And it seems to be a per-page setting. Is there a global option? I am 
not sure whether it would be practical to use (especially given a very 
small character limit for change-comment field), but I have no way of 
finding out other than trying...

Thanks,

Alex.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:55:18 +0200

> Would it be easy to enable email notification?

I'll look into it - probably tomorrow - it's 1:54 here now, and I'll
probably fall asleep before I get to it :-)

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:19:25 +0200

> finding out other than trying...

I've added the config-file information necessary to enable email
notification now - try it out (though I don't think you get a notification
if you change a page yourself...).  There's not a separate enablement
per page, but one subscribes to changes to individual pages, it seems.

	Henrik