Subject: [Tools-team] IETF Non-WG Mailing Lists Web Page

From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:29:32 -0400

Dear TOOLS Team:

For your information, the IETF Secretariat has deployed a new Web page, the 
"IETF Non-WG Mailing Lists" page.  This new Web page provides a list of 
active, publicly visible mailing lists that are of interest to IETF 
participants but are not the primary mailing lists of IETF working 
groups.  The URL for the Web page is: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/nwg_list.cgi.

The Secretariat has also created a Web interface, the "IETF Non-WG Mailing 
List Submission Page," for adding a new list to the "IETF Non-WG Mailing 
Lists" page, or updating the information on an existing entry.  The URL for 
this Web interface is https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/nwg_list_submit.cgi.

Work on both the "IETF Non-WG Mailing Lists" Web page and the "IETF Non-WG 
Mailing List Submission Page" was initiated prior to the formation of the 
TOOLS Team, and both have been reviewed, tested, and approved for 
deployment by Harald.

Regards,

Barbara

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:48:45 +0200

Barbara, 

    Thanks for the notification :-) 

I've added links to these two pages to the (still incomplete) 
secretariat-tools page on http://tools.ietf.org/ .

I found a lot of lists I didn't know existed on the non-wg lists
page - very useful.

	Henrik

Barbara B. Fuller wrote:

> Dear TOOLS Team:
> 
> For your information, the IETF Secretariat has deployed a new Web page, 
> the “IETF Non-WG Mailing Lists" page.  This new Web page provides a list 
> of active, publicly visible mailing lists that are of interest to IETF 
> _https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/nwg_list.cgi_.
> 
> The Secretariat has also created a Web interface, the "IETF Non-WG 
> Mailing List Submission Page," for adding a new list to the “IETF Non-WG 
> Mailing Lists" page, or updating the information on an existing entry.  
> The URL for this Web interface is 
> _https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/nwg_list_submit.cgi_.
> 
> Work on both the “IETF Non-WG Mailing Lists" Web page and the "IETF 
> Non-WG Mailing List Submission Page" was initiated prior to the 
> formation of the TOOLS Team, and both have been reviewed, tested, and 
> approved for deployment by Harald.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Barbara
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>