Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 29 Sep 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:53:00 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  I'd like
us to try to make the meeting short today - can we keep it
down to 30 minutes?

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

4. Tool priority list

5. Action item review.

    * All:	give feedback on http://tools.ietf.org/ - design and content

	More would be good

    * Henrik:	Automate the generation of tools pages based on xml data

	Not done

    * Alex:	Continue polishing and filling out the spec, new version
		in 1 week?

	Done	

    ? Larry:	Assist Carl on the workflow mapping ?

	?

6. Any other business.

7. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 6 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same time as today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team