Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda proposal for 22 Sep 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:33:11 +0200

Here is the proposed agenda for today's meeting.  

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Chat with Carl, mutual questions and answers

3. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

4. Action item review.

    * Alex:	Deadline for comments on the -00 draft is Friday,
		aim at getting a new draft out beginning of next
		week.

	+ Done

    * Henrik:	Get info about relationship of cc: and spam mail
      		causing false addresses from the secretariat

	+ Done

    * Henrik:	Solicit information from chairs list regarding
      		wg-chairs tickets handling via web pages.

	+ Done, summary sent to list

    * Bill:	Send a little summary of his experiences so far to 
      		the list

	+ Done

    * All:	give feedback on http://tools.ietf.org/ - design and content

	- Requests continues to stand

    * Larry:	ask the w3 what software they are using to get peoples
		consent to publish mailing list submissions

	+ Done, good info and pointers to code available

    * Henrik:	Automate the generation of tools pages based on xml data

	- Started, not completed

    * Larry:	to add a link from the wiki to the mailing list's copies
		of the meeting minutes.

	+ Done

4. Next steps

5. Any other business.

6. Action items, summary

7. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 29 Sep, 16:00 GMT (same time as today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team