Subject: Re: [Tools-team] Archive meant to be public?

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:53:16 +0200

Hi Allison,

On Wednesday,  1 Sep 2004, Allison Mankin wrote:
> I don't have reservations, but good to know now.  

Ah, good.

> It has some impact on the comments one might publish, of
> course, and I don't recall it having been stated in writing
> to the mailing list (but perhaps I'm the only person who did
> not have this information).

It was discussed during one of the conference calls, and it may
have slipped my mind when doing the minutes.  But now it should
be pretty clear :-)

> Allison
> 
> P.S. additional context for my question:  the rendering public
> of mailing lists at ietf.org has often happened accidentally
> in the past.

Ah, I see.  Ok.

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team