Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 15 Sep 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:01:39 +0200

Here is the connection details and proposed agenda for today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

---------------------------------------------------------
Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

    * I've been considering the WG-chair ticket system concept,
      and reading Barbara's description of the system and changes,
      and it seems to me that the only suggestion I'd make is to
      put a challenge-response verification step in front of the
      RT system they are putting in place now.   Suggest we discuss
      this.

3. Action item review.

    * All:	give feedback on current revision of I-D submission tool
		requirements - before 12:00 EST tomorrow Thursday

    * Alex:	submits current draft by 15:00 EST tomorrow Thursday

	Done

    * Allison:	Get information from Harald about wg-chair ticket system

	Part done - info about address changes received, but not about
	wg-chair ticket system in particular.

    * Henrik :	does a one-page writeup of how the ticket system works for 
		a wg-chair currently.

    * Henrik:	After the tools-discuss list announcement has gone out, 
		solicit input on how a ticket system interface for the WG
		chairs should look

    * All:	Propose an interface for wg-chair interaction with ticket system
		- email address
		- web page
		- ticket handling

    * All:	give feedback on http://tools.ietf.org/ - design and content

    * Henrik:	Send announcement of tools-discuss mailing list once the draft
		is available in the archives

        Done

    * Larry:	ask the w3 what software they are using to get peoples
		consent to publish mailing list submissions

    * Henrik:	continue the inventory on the web site. Finished by next Tuesday.

        All categories filled in, but I'm not sure all tools have been
	captured

    * Larry:	to add a link from the wiki to the mailing lists's copies
		of the meeting minutes.

4. Next steps

5. Any other business.

6. Action items, summary

7. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 22 Sep, 16:00 GMT (same time as today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team