Subject: [Tools-team] Announcement to ietf and wgchairs lists

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:04:36 +0200

Hi,

    I've now sent out the announcement on the ietf and wgchairs
lists - let's see what kind of feedback we get :-)

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:25:03 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

>    I've now sent out the announcement on the ietf and wgchairs lists 
> - let's see what kind of feedback we get :-)

I thought we agreed to send it to rfc-interest as well. Did I 
misunderstood? Not a big deal either way.

How about also bouncing it to tools-discuss, to prime the archive?

Alex.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:35:44 +0200

> misunderstood? Not a big deal either way.

Nope, it's just late enough here that I forgot :-) Thanks for the
reminder.

> How about also bouncing it to tools-discuss, to prime the archive?

Good idea.  Done.

	Henrik