Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 1 Sep 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:48:22 +0200

Here is the proposed agenda for today.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Action item review.

   * Larry  will write a first draft of a note to send out to the ietf
	   and wgchairs lists about the tools-discuss list.  To be refined
	   on the tools-team list.

   * Larry  will write a summary on how to find out what people want
     	   and how to evaluate what is actually needed

   * Henrik will send first copy of Tools inventory/prio draft to the
     	   list Thu. or Fri.

   * Alex   will send the first copy of ID-Submission req. draft to the
     	   list Wed. or Thu.

   * Henrik will follow up on creation of "[email-masked]" list,
     	   and on the subdomain delegation

   * Alex   will re-initiate the discussion on the
            [email-masked] list, as a continuation of the
            discussion about needed tools, components, requirements
            etc which was started before IETF-60, but temporarily
            put on hold.

   * Henrik fix up web page with link to charter etc, and send msg.

   * Henrik Get wiki set up

   * Stas   Summary of tools reviewed/mentioned on the mailing list
     	   on a wiki page.

4. Status of drafts

5. Next steps

6. Any other business.

7. New action items, summary

8. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 8 Sep, same time as today, same codes.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team