Subject: [Tools-team] Tools-team call

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:16:37 +0200

Hi Carl,

	Thanks for joining us on the call, I think it was useful and 
informative for all.

I sent out the minutes just a minute ago - if you have any comments,
please send them in.  I've opened the tools-team list for email
from you.

At any time you want to join us on a call, to go over specific issues
or general one, welcome :-)

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Carl Malamud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:20:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!  I found it very useful as well and plan on listening in
on a regular basis!

Regards,

Carl