Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 6 October 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:45:58 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed Agenda for today's telechat.

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

	-03 is out.  Are we ready for a "wg last call" on this?

4. Tool priority list

5. Action item review.

    * Stas, 
      Larry, 
      Henrik:	Review the -02 version of the I-D submission draft, and 
		comment.

        Not done

    * Alex:	New version with outstanding issues resolved to be out by
		Monday next week

	Done

    * All:	Comments on priority list

        Done

    * Henrik:	When priority list seems firm, send it to Harald, IESG, 
		and chairs (in that order) for comments.

	Send to Harald so far

    * Henrik:	Automate the generation of tools pages based on xml data
	
        Done

    * (Larry:	Ready to assist Carl on the workflow mapping)

6. Any other business.

7. Action items for next week:

8. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 13 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same local time as today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team