Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes from the 27 October 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:40:51 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

	Nothing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	Nothing

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

	I have a request for IETF last call prepared, and will
	send it up if we agree we're ready to do so with the
	current revision, -06.

	Agreement all around to request IETF last call on this
	version

4. Action item review.

  * Alex:	Send out version -05 of the draft by Friday.

	Done, also -06 out.

  * Henrik:	Put all tool information into the XML format the page
		generation tool expects.  Generate pages.

	-

  * Henrik:	Try to make the tool XML files editable through the
		wiki.

	-

  * Henrik:	Start a wiki page for expanded item description, send
		message to mailing list when ready to start discussion.

	-

  * Henrik:	Post slides for the Washington IETF meeting.

	-

  * Henrik:	Clear solicitation for new team members with Harald.

	Done, go-ahead received.  Solicitation to go out on wgchairs
	list and tools-discuss list, and buttonholing people in 
	Washington is also OK.

  * Henrik:	Request last call of the draft from Harald.

	Request prepared, ready to send.

6. Any other business.

	Harald has set aside 30 minutes for us during the gen-area
	meeting in Washington.

7. Action items for next week:

  * Henrik:	Put all tool information into the XML format the page
		generation tool expects.  Generate pages.

  * Henrik:	Try to make the tool XML files editable through the
		wiki.

  * Henrik:	Start a wiki page for expanded item description, send
		message to mailing list when ready to start discussion.

  * Henrik:	Post slides for the Washington IETF meeting.

  * Henrik:	Send out solicitation to wgchairs and tools-discuss
		for more team members

  * Henrik:	Request last call of the draft from Harald.

8. Next meeting:

 Teleconference Wednesday 3 Nov, 17:00 GMT (same local time as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

One can also join the call by dialing:
  sip:[email-masked] 
on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
  https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team