Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for 13 October 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:19:20 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed Agenda for today's telechat.

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

	-04 is out.  Are we ready for a "wg last call" on this?

4. Tool priority list

5. Action item review.

    * All:	Review the -03 version of the I-D submission draft, and 
		comment.  Preferably by Saturday, but latest by Sunday
		this week.

	Review by Henrik received

    * Henrik:	Put all tool information into the XML format the page
		generation tool expects.  Generate pages.

    * Henrik:	Try to make the tool XML files editable through the wiki.

    * Alex:	Apply comments to draft, new draft out by Monday.

	Done

    * Henrik:	Start a wiki page for expanded item description, send
		message to mailing list when ready to start discussion.

6. Any other business.

7. Action items for next week:

8. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 20 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same local time as today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:28:45 -0700

I am dialed in, but I am very silent, since I am sitting in another meeting 
and attempting to listen to one conversation per ear.

Is there a jabber room?

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:46:37 +0200

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> I am dialed in, but I am very silent, since I am sitting in another 
> meeting and attempting to listen to one conversation per ear.
> 
> Is there a jabber room?

No, sorry.  And I'm afraid the delay on the mailing list is such
that I didn't see this mail till after the meeting :-(

	Best,
		Henrik