Subject: [Tools-team] Minutes for 6 October 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:36:12 +0200

Hi,

Here are the minutes from today's telechat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

	No comments

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	No comments

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

	-03 is out.  Are we ready for a "wg last call" on this?
	Alex: Not ready, need -04 to be out.  Will get this out
	by Friday.

4. Tool priority list

	We need to flesh out the item descriptions before they can
	be sent out more widely.
	ToDo: Start a wiki page with expanded item description, send
	message to mailing list when ready to start discussion.

5. Action item review.

    * Stas, 
      Larry, 
      Henrik:	Review the -02 version of the I-D submission draft, and 
		comment.

        Not done

    * Alex:	New version with outstanding issues resolved to be out by
		Monday next week

	Done

    * All:	Comments on priority list

        Done

    * Henrik:	When priority list seems firm, send it to Harald, IESG, 
		and chairs (in that order) for comments.

	Sent to Harald so far.  First feedback from Harald is that we
	need to flesh out each item, to make them understandable.

    * Henrik:	Automate the generation of tools pages based on xml data
	
        Half done.  The tool produces pages, but the xml data is not in
	place.

    * (Larry:	Ready to assist Carl on the workflow mapping)

6. Any other business.

	Put selection of next workitem, based on priority list
	feedback, on the agenda for next conf.call

7. Action items for next week:

    * All:	Review the -03 version of the I-D submission draft, and 
		comment.  Preferably by Saturday, but latest by Sunday
		this week.

    * Henrik:	Put all tool information into the XML format the page
		generation tool expects.  Generate pages.

    * Henrik:	Try to make the tool XML files editable through the wiki.

    * Alex:	Apply comments to draft, new draft out by Monday.

    * Henrik:	Start a wiki page for expanded item description, send
		message to mailing list when ready to start discussion.

8. Next meeting:

     Teleconference Wednesday 13 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same local time as today).

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

    To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

    One can also join the call by dialing:
      sip:[email-masked] 
    on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

    If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
    system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
      https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
    and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team