Subject: Re: [Tools-team] First try at a priority list

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:39:29 -0700

>         RSS/Atom feeds for new IDs, RFCs, WGs, ...      Tool Builders

BTW, have you seen http://interglacial.com/rss/internet-drafts/ and
http://interglacial.com/rss/rfc/ ?

  Bill

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:52:06 +0200

Hi Alex,

On Wednesday, 29 Sep 2004, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> > 	    * Issue tracker, mailing list integration	WGs, Chairs
> 
> Do you mean integrating issue tracking and mailing lists? What does 
> that mean? Auto-copying certain e-mails to WG issue tracker?

I just found I hadn't answered this question - very briefly, I see
this as the following (some of which is already functioning for the
issue trackers which I run):

  *	Any list mails with [issue NNN] in the subject is picked up,
	and added to issue NNN, optionally with elimination or
	abbreviation of quoted sections

  * 	New comments to the issue tracker, entered through the web
	interface, are sent to the list

  *	Any list mails with [issue] in the subject line, and a set
	of keywords at the beginning, giving the information defined
	near the top of http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html,
	is entered as a new issue in the issue tracker (not yet implemented)

	Henrik