Subject: [Tools-team] Agenda for the October 2004 Telechat

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:44:47 +0200

Hi,

Here are the proposed agenda for today's meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------
Connection details:

 To join the call, dial +1-734-531-0125 and enter PIN 0151989.

 One can also join the call by dialing:
   sip:[email-masked] 
 on a SIP-enabled voice communications client. 

 If the SIP client cannot dial URLs, you can have the conference
 system call you if you have the sip URL for your phone.  Go to
   https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0151989
 and type in the URL to your phone, and follow the directions.
---------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:

1. Agenda bashing

	Nothing

2. Comments on minutes from last teleconference.

	Nothing

3. Status of I-D submission tool draft, and wrapping that up

	I have a request for IETF last call prepared, and will
	send it up if we agree we're ready to do so with the
	current revision, -06.

4. Action item review.

 * Alex:	Send out version -05 of the draft by Friday.

 * Henrik:	Put all tool information into the XML format the page
		generation tool expects.  Generate pages.

 * Henrik:	Try to make the tool XML files editable through the wiki.

 * Henrik:	Start a wiki page for expanded item description, send
		message to mailing list when ready to start discussion.

 * Henrik:	Post slides for the Washington IETF meeting.

 * Henrik:	Clear solicitation for new team members with Harald.

 * Henrik:	Request last call of the draft from Harald.

6. Any other business.

7. Action items for next week:

8. Next meeting:

  Teleconference Wednesday 27 Oct, 16:00 GMT (same local time as today).

_______________________________________________
Tools-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-team